Friday, August 24, 2012

Girl's Weekend to Nashville

Where has the summer gone? I can hardly believe that school has already creeped up on us.

Fall is fast approaching,that means it's time for yummy soups, trick or treating, football, and this year, one of my very best friends from college is having her wedding in October!

Lauren & I lived together, were sorority sisters, and were best friends through our college years. I am so honored to have been chosen as one of her bridesmaids.








A few weeks ago, we kicked off Lauren's wedding festivities in style with a "boot scoot'n" girls trip to Nashville, TN. 

This was my first time there (even though I've always wanted to go).  It was just as amazing as I pictured it.

We had a wonderful weekend full of Bachelorette fun, sight seeing, & of course, eating at some yummy stops along the way.

Check out this super cute invitation & glass that Ashley & Cassie Jo made!






Here we are getting ready to hit the town for a girls day out!

Sporting our blinged out YEE HAW bandanas

Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe


Even these sweet little dogs wanted to be famous. :) I think Maci could definitely have a future as a Nashville Star.

We hung out at "the Stage" for a bit & listened to a few country singers.

Me & the Bride


Having a blast in Nashville!



Overall, we had a fantastic time. I can't wait to go back & this time go with Jason.  

It was the perfect place to have her bachelorette party. Now, the real fun begins, the wedding :)

Happy Weekend Everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment