Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back to Reality...

Now that we've had our dose of paradise for the year, it's back to reality. Cooking, cleaning, and laundry have welcomed themselves back into my life!
We had a FANTASTIC time on our anniversary trip.  The waves were huge the whole time we were there and the weather was perfect! We spent most of our time at the beach, but we also squeezed in a little ZZ Top & Lynard Skynard on Sunday, LuLu's, shopped, went to the movies, and all the fun stuff that goes along with being on vacation.  The best part of the whole trip was the Sunset cruise on a Yacht that Jason surprised me with the last night we were there. It was the perfect ending to a perfect trip! We even saw dolphins while we were on the water that afternoon, but I was too nervous to have my camera on the front of the boat (didn't want to risk loosing my camera to the sharks! lol).

All in all, it was a fantastic way to celebrate our year of wedded bliss!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment