Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend of fun...

This weekend was fantastic! I kicked if off by going to Little Rock to visit some of my sorority sisters from college. We went to dinner and had the best time catching up!

Ashley even made us a towell elephant like they make on cruise ships. Isn't this too cute? I think I need the book on how to make these.

I also got to catch up with my wonderful aunt & cousin Bailey to shop for shoes and have lunch. She also just started a new blog, in which Tricia Nae designed for her. If you are interested in starting a blog, you must use Tricia for your design. She is fantastic to work with and does a great job!
Check out my aunt's cute new blog: http://ritwhit.blogspot.com/

Since football season is fast approaching, my friend Hillary & I got together & made Panther wreaths for our houses.  Here are the finished products:


Next week, football yard signs!
Stay Tuned.....

On Sunday,  Jason & I spent the day painting our laundry room. Bye bye lime green! I still have a lot to do, but I will try to post pics of the progress as I go.

Overall, it's been a busy few days but definitely the BEST weekend I've had in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment