Monday, January 30, 2012

Slowly slipping off...

Diet update...It's week 2 of our weight loss program at work & week 4 of my personal weight loss. I have done horrible in the last week! I gained a pound according to the scale at work, although I've got tons of water weight this week, so I'm hoping that is contributing to that pound.  I have re-evaluated and have decided to start all over with a fresh, new week!

I went to the gym and worked out for a full solid hour today. It's been a good minute since I've worked out that hard. It felt so good! I can't wait to go back tomorrow. I am back working on the slim fast diet/south beach (which I also found out that my boss is on at work and he says it's the devil) haha! I had soup & salad with a co-worker today along with my shakes, plus an amazing workout, so I'm hoping to keep up the good work the rest of this week.

I have decided that if I loose at least 3 or more lbs this week, I'm am rewarding myself sunday at our superbowl party & enjoying some yummy dips! (but I'm working out first!) 

This weekend, I really stopped to think about how important my goals were. Not just for myself, but for a lot of other reasons in which I will blog about in the next few months.  For now, I'm taking a moment to work on myself.  I'm definitely at my plateau weight and haven't been able to get under this in about 6 years. Please say a special prayer for both Jason and I as we work on our physcial, financial, & spiritual goals this year. I am hoping to make a LIFE change and I know that it will only be by the grace of God that it happens. I know I can be so much better than I am now and I hope that one day soon, I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment